We are uniquely dedicated to community banks, providing guidance on regulatory and corporate matters. KS LLP has developed a special expertise and passion for the community banking industry and its positive effect on the lives of so many people and communities, small and large, throughout the United States. This focus and our history allow KS LLP to provide our clients with tactical advice, while maintaining a focus on their strategic goals. As always, KS LLP maintains a commitment to efficient and effective problem-solving, and is always looking to identify business opportunities for our clients that can lead to profitable expansion of their businesses.
- Regulatory Affairs (exam preparation, expansion activity, enforcement actions)
- Capital Planning & Formation
- New Bank Formation
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Exit Strategies
- Structural Changes & Subchapter S Elections
- Corporate Governance & Board Responsibilities
- Executive & Board Compensation
- Shareholder Disputes and Agreements
- Compliance (Bank Secrecy Act, Community Reinvestment Act, Fair Lending Act)
- Strategic Planning & Development
- Third-party Vendor Relationships
- Commercial Lending (structure, diligence, documentation)
- Trust Services and Asset Review
- Problem Asset Resolution
Do you have questions or do you want to make an appointment in this area?
Call us at +1 210 2289500 or use our contact form.